Keep in mind, these trainings assume you have already listened to and studied the first 10 Best of the Best.
So if you jump right in without having studied everything in the first 10 Best of the Best, there will be gaps. But if you have studied everything in the first 10 Best of the Best, you can jump into whatever topic you need on this page, and it will take you to the next level.
Yes, there is a lot on this page.
And yes, if you truly study it all, it will be like you have a Master's in Information Marketing.
Take the time, an hour a day.
You'll be glad you did!
— Sean Mize
P.S. I've arranged these in a general order of importance – but everyone's business is different, so it's not set in stone. Key training sections: optimization and split testing, product creation, and mega content model . . . start with those for maximum fast results!
Particularly Prescient Trainings are Bolded Below
- Initial Expert Training Core
- Roundtable Daily Content Discussion (Powerful, listen to daily content how and why first) RT 3 (this is a follow-on to the Core 4 Training in the first 10 Best of the Best)
One of the most powerful things I've discovered over the last 6 months is the power of having clients do 30 minutes of daily content, day in day out. And I find that it is also one of the easiest things to skip each day. If you skip this step, your business will NOT progress as fast as if you make the commitment to doing 30 minutes of daily content.
- Optimizing and Split Testing Email Campaign For Maximum Results
- Software I Use for Optimizing and Split Testing
Wide Range of Product Creation Topics:
- Designing Your Personal Blueprint
- How to Create Your Expert Frame and High Ticket Consulting Offer
- How to Position As An Expert in Your Niche
- Ultimate High Ticket Package Components
- Creating Content and Pricing Based on Results
- How to Create Products Using Teleseminars
Basic Product Creation Training:
- How to Create Recorded Products Fast
- Additional Product Creation Methods
- First Month Game Plan – 4 Products in One Month Overview
Additional exercise, if you haven't already created a 10 x 10 matrix:
Use this guide to create a 10 x 10 matrix: 10 x 10 Matrix
Coaching Program Creation:
- Introduction to a Coaching Business
- How to Structure Your Coaching Program
- How to Deliver Your Coaching Program
Those trainings are basic, introductory training for creating a coaching program.
If you want to start a coaching program, I highly recommend both my book:
Intangible Training (Mindset, Faith, Etc.)
- Focus and Time Management Training
- God's Purpose For Your Life Training
- Prosperity Training
- find your purpose, change the world
- Email Layering
- Advanced Discussion About Creating an Email Campaign
- Integrated Conversion Campaign Using Video As An Example
- How to Launch a New Program With An Email Campaign
- Optimizing Email Campaign Based on Traffic Source and Profit Margin
- Overview Optimize Funnel
- Advanced Funnel Creation and Optimization of Offer Order
Advanced Email Writing:
- Advanced Conversational Email Writing
- Advanced Discussion of Natural Email Writing
- Activating Rapport on an Old List
Advanced Conversion Training:
- Bridge the Gap Between the Pain and The Solution
- Emotional Connection Through Your Marketing Campaign
- Get into Flow of Pain and Move To Solution
- Optimizing Bridging the Emotional Gap
Additional Advanced Tactics:
- How to Break Through Roadblocks and Challenges
- Explanation of Repurposing Product 5 Ways
- Lightbulb Moments for Multipurposing
- Master Formula of Finding Needs in Market Place
- How to Build Trust and Relationship in a Community
- How to Differentiate From Your Competition New Criteria Without Using Price or Features
More Traffic Training:
Mega Content Model:
(listen to these first or early, if you don't have the Maven/Business Training Program Already (AKA Watch Me Build a Business From Scratch in 7 Days)
From Lesson 1 of the Maven Training:
- Introduction (Purpose) (Crucial Training, Listen First)
- Clearly Defined Need
- Website Based on Mission
- Discussion About Structure of the Business (Critical Training)
If you want the next 6 days, you can get them here: